Saturday, July 19, 2003

What does this mean?

I am looking for a completed contemporary non-erotic, sexy thriller (no revealing sex scenes) or non-comedic romance. It must have a strong female lead.

How can something be sexy but not erotic? I think the barn scene in Witness where they are dancing is amazingly erotic and sensual. I know I watched it with my mouth open, but then I tend to react like that when I see something that makes my libido sit up and beg.

My friend Lily went on a diet so I decided so really make sure I work out to keep her company. Yesterday I lifted weights and danced around. Today I stretched out. I will dance around later. Beethoven is on right now. I think there is a universal law against punkers dancing to Beethoven. It will bring on the Big Crunch or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home