Wednesday, February 18, 2004

I went to the doctor today and while I was waiting someone was giving out free massage. It's amazing how much of my body is numb to the touch. I noticed it in my face and my neck and when I can't fee my fingers and toes but I had no idea it was so widespread and apparently random.

I guess it's not just the cranial nerves that are affected.

I am trying to be clinical about this instead of just collapsing into a little heap and crying until my brain washes away in a tsunami of tears.

I worked on Devil May Care today. I am taking out a lot of fucks. I was sad about the motherfucking country singer's cabbage soup diet becoming Goddamned instead. It doesn't feel as strong this way. Of course all the talk about how Johanna is all about the dick is still there which will no doubt disqualify me for the PG13 rating anyway. It can only get worse as the Most Excellent Keith G. would say,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home