Sunday, May 09, 2004

Celtic Goddess Test

Which Celtic Goddess am I? The spiteful angry one apparently.

HASH(0x88fb2b0)
The Morrigu (or Morrigan) was a Celtic War Goddess
who delighted in setting men at war. She fought
in battles herself, and at times hovered like a
crow over the warring men. She was represented
as fully armed, carrying two spears in her
hand, and wherever there was war, she was
there. Her battle cry is said to be louder than
that of a thousand men. You are spiteful,
cruel, and dark. But those who befriend you are
on your good side for life.


What Celtic Goddess are You? (With pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla

Heh I changed befiend to befriend but maybe it was supposed to be befiend given what a rotten person I am.

One day someone told me I was sour at the Vine so I wrote a little cheer that goes:

I might be sour
But I got the power

Which seems to really fit here. The interconnectedness of things.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home