Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Bees in the walls

My brother Fred wrote to me and said:

I had to learn about bees last week, because a friend of mine had an unsuspected hive in the wall next to her chimney. It swarmed twice last weekend. After the beekeeper exterminated the hive, I had to caulk up the holes they were using. Further research indicates she'll probably need to have the wall opened up and the combs removed, otherwise rodents and insects will go after the honey.


Isn't that crazy? At first I just thought it was sad that the guy who exterminated the bees didn't take care of the whole problem and remove the hives and all but then I got to thinking that the honey is now probably poisoned from whatever he used to get rid of the bees and poisoned honey is not all that easy to come by. So I told him:

Maybe you could call a crazy nut who digs mad chemicals and tell them to come and harvest the honey. They get free honey and the chance to get high from whatever the exterminator used to get rid of the bees. In fact you could auction the opportunity off on eBay and make a fortune!

Gosh there is an idea for a murder weapon right there. Sell the rights to an independent film company! The important thing is to get someone else to do the work in getting the stuff out of the walls.


See how lucky he is to know me and get access to my wonderful ideas? Not everyone has a fiction writer with a diseased brain for a sister. I personally only four men who have that and they are all my brothers. :-)

1 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Christina has got to see my cash advance service blog secction.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home