Sunday, February 25, 2007

Dear Blogger, I am Sick

I've been really sick for about nine days now, in a lot of pain and not getting much done. In fact Friday I had to quit partway through the day because I was in agony. I could barely talk when I called my boss to ask him if he could finish the newsletter I was working on.

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and apparently I'm having gallstones, which is kind of ironic since I had my gallbladder out in 2002 and had a pretty wretched time of it, ending up in ICU for eight days and a total stay of 21 days. So more surgery may be in store which is a pretty intimidating idea.

Still plugging away on the book. I hit sixty thousand words today. For some reason I thought I hit that a couple of weeks ago but I must have been insane.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home