Tuesday, April 03, 2007

More reasons to love Dr. Bob

In this thread many people want to know if they can catch HIV from an uninfected person. Dr. Bob points out that our educational system has failed if so many people don't understand basic biology.

And in other news, I was saved from terrible embarrassment by the skin of my teeth. I was looking at my library books, trying to decide which one to read next, Saving Fish From Drowning or A Quick Bite and decided to go with the lighter read as I just finished a fairly dense book.

I took Cullen in for his ultrasound of his kidneys and there was a woman reading Saving Fish From Drowning!! Imagine if I had the same book; it would have been worse than wearing the same dress!

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HARHAHRAHRHHAR! Good save motheroo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home