Saturday, July 25, 2009

Bleah

I've been sick since Monday, throwing up and dizzzy every day. It's extremely annoying and I don't know what's causing it. Maybe my intracranial pressure is spiking again. Or possibly it's becuase of the elevated PT/INR. I'm not sure if that's any better yet. I got a blood test on Thursday but nobody answered the phone at the hematologist on Friday so I don't know if things are back to normal. I hope they are as I'm back on the coumadin.

In other news Cam is learning to shoot a gun today with his dad. That should be interesting.

I had a dream that Conan hired me to write jokes on his show, which was really surreal because I was nervous and babbling. Maybe that's how he likes his writers.

Reading Cassie Clare's City of Bones. You know you're sick when you're too tired to hold the book and your vision keeps doubling, making it hard to see the letters. Ugh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home