Thursday, June 24, 2010

Women Drivers!

We were over at the new house today getting our internet access (from a self proclaimed werewolf) and an estimate from the plumber for quite some time. When we went home this thing landed in the road in front of me. At first I thought it was made of paper, then metal, then paper, then metal. Cullen was sure it was metal so I stopped and put on my blinker to move into the next lane, annoying the hell out of everyone behind me.

Then I decided we'd better move it out of the way so it didn't ruin someone else's car. When I put my flasher's on the person behind me practically exploded with rage. Cullen retrieved a six or seven foot piece of crumpled, sharp, aluminum siding while angry drivers went around me. He tossed it in the back seat and we took it home to dispose of where it wasn't going to cause any accidents.

I reckon it got pulled loose during the terrible storm two nights ago.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home