Monday, May 26, 2003

I had the strangest dreams last night. Very influenced by Neil's American Gods. I have a lot of sort of James Bondian dreams anyway so this one was really only odd because of the characters. Morpheus from Sandman was my guide and he had a smile to die for.

Czernabog and Bernabog both flirted with me and asked me out. I was supposed to be helping Thor against Odin so I had to do something before Wednesday and surely before Thursday. It involved trying to catch Loki while skiing - mind you I've never skied in my life and I'm not even sure I'm spelling it correctly.

So I had to ski and add up the numbers on the back of the skiers parkas or whatever they wear to get the right number and ski into the right guy. It was freaking strange. But interesting. And this Icelandic God asked me out also. Spending the night with Dream and all these Gods asking me out. Strange indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home