Saturday, May 10, 2003

Poor neglected blog.

I hadn't actually had flu, no matter how hard I tried to convince myself. I ended up with a fever of 104.2, five days in hospital and a diagnosis of meningitis.

So there you are, sometimes when you really feel sick and awful there's a reason for it.

I've been thinking about a script for years now, called The Trek but I could never figure out quite how to do it. This morning I suddenly had the framework I need. So that's The Trek, The Vampyre Strikes Back, Angels in Black Suits, Carnal Fear, my blog, my weekly column for Benn and my "monthly" column for NMN. And that's just the bits I'm working on right now, not all the half finished bits or ideas for things.

It's not even counting my John Cusack thing I want so badly to write, working title, The Fragmented Woman. OI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home