Monday, April 14, 2003

Oops I forgot to mention Cullen's penguin dealie. He says that penguins hang about on the edge of a cliff and jostle each, blatantly or sneakily, I'm unclear, but I'm quite sure about the jostling.

They jostle until one of them falls into the sea. Then the rest peer over the edge like pensioners looking for a lost pair of spectacles. They watch, hopefully I assume, to see if one of their brethren is consumed by a shark. If it is I have no idea what they do next.

Perhaps one says I told you we should have tried the south side at which point the rest all shove him off for being a know it all.

However if no shark appears they all leap in and do penguiny sorts of things.

But I have to wonder what the first, jostled penguin does when all the rest go to sleep that night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home