Thursday, April 10, 2003

When I get mail that says things like "your writing is addictive" or the very swoony things a dear friend said to me today and I think how very swoony, I wonder if I ever will swoon.

Then I wonder if when I write back someone might say to a friend I made Geo swoon today. You know, she wrote that thing, you know, that thing that I read you bits of that you liked so much. No not that thing, the other one. Oh just forget it.

I've got an awful, wicked, funny idea for another short. Perhaps it's best for the world that I don't have money, a DV camera and some lovely editing equipment. But oh how I wish I did.

And damn it, after seeing my youngest son's recital today I want to direct so badly I can feel my bones straining from the effort of not directing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home