Saturday, April 12, 2003

I've been thinking about the Stephen King 300 words a day = a novel in a year thing.

So if I do 300 words on Angels, 300 words on Carnal Fear and then fit in what I can on my scripts, market my stuff, do my day job, write my column, take care of my kids, why then in a year I'll have two novels, at least three feature scripts and a very pretty straitjacket.

How do you spell straitjacket anyway? Probably not the same way I do.

Today I did just that. I sent an article in to Benn of the Shank, wrote 300 words of Angels, 300 of Carnal Fear. And now I shall work on my vampire script.

If anyone out there has any suggestions for a name for my angel feel free to email it to me. I'm thinking of Michael. I'd need to look up more of his history first. I think he's an archangel but I'm not even sure. In face I've no idea what an archangel is.

All I can think right now is that Adam and the Ants song that starts out the angel Gabriel...

Oh I need to know so many things. One of them is why can't I download my dreams, edit them and then release them as shorts? Believe me there are lots and lots of women who would love to have the dreams I have. Oh yes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home