Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Damnation I have really confused myself now. I've been doing so well with my word count but now I am thinking that my timing might be kind of not what I wanted.

I'm listening to Adam talking about his heart going boom boom boom. Huh. I don't think he knows the half of it.

So anyway, I can rewrite everything I have done and set it later. I can leave it as is. I can make one love last much longer than I meant it to. I feel so antsy and crazy.

I wonder if other writers feel insane when they are working on something big. I don't remember ever feeling crazy while I wrote a screenplay. Maybe. I guess I do get very agitated when I want badly for something to work and I'm doubting it.

The weird thing is that often when I go back and look at what I was doubting it worked just fine and dandy the way I originally wrote it. It's just me not trusting myself or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home