Thursday, July 31, 2003

I am such a dork! I'm doing a small rewrite of Madwoman. I want to add a scene I call Icarus Unbound, yes, just like the poem I wrote for Danny's anniversary of his death except totally different. One inspired the other.

I'm proofing as I go, taking out words that don't need to be there and I realize that since I wrote it in Word, lost my only copy, because it was on Dan's computer and I don't have any way of getting back, got a pdf copy from vorpal and then copied and pasted the text into Movie Magic that some of the formatting is still finked up.

So I'm reading along and when I come to the description of Miami, it says she's in her early late 30's. Uh-huh. As if that meant anythig to those of us at home. Oi.

Must finish two scripts before midnight so as to not have pay an extra twenty bucks to enter the zoetrope contest. I think they might be on Pacific time. That would be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home