Monday, December 15, 2003

I love Kenneth Koskela. Check out this painting, it's called The Return of the Fifth Sister. It's brilliant.

I was lucky enough to meet him several years ago at an art show. I was on my break, wandering about, I came to his booth and I couldn't breathe. I bought everything I could, which was far too little.

I am going to change Sutter's lines when she first goes online. She's always avoided it like the plague then she finally goes online to look for Remedios Varos because, as she says, if she were a cat burglar she'd have a whole lot of Varos' work.

But you can't really find her work online anymore. I hear her "estate" is suing everyone who posts some. I don't quite get it. Her paintings are mostly in private collections from what I learned when I saw her exhibit in 2000. How does it hurt to show her work to the public when it has already made money?

I need to make some good money so I can buy a bunch of Koskela's work. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home