Friday, December 12, 2003

I've been reading all this very old stuff. Cleaning out an old email account.

This is from July of 2001 when I was just stupifyingly stressed out. I told an entire elevator of people to fuck off because they insulted Dan and vorpal, you really had to be there to understand it. I told this guy off and called him a skank and I don't even remember who he is now.

Oh the days of saying what I wanted when I wanted. I so badly miss uncensored boards.

Anyway, I wrote this and it's funny because I am not sure I believe it anymore. It may have just been sheer panic because so much was going on I was overwhelmed and I think I was trying to write an entire script in about two weeks one of these weeks being a family reunion.

Why is writing so complicated? You think you've got it down, but no, it all slips through your fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home