Sunday, February 08, 2004

I wrote my column for Benn about that little girl who got in trouble for telling someone they were going to hell. Her father is saying she was just telling it like it is, not cursing. I think that telling someone that they are going to burn and be stuck with red hot pitchforks for eternity is much more offensive then a simple go suck a poisoned dick. I'm just sayin'

My homework for ecommerce was kind of funny. I was comparing different ticketing sites. One of the ones the textbook told me to check out is a German site. Which is cool but not as useful as it could be since I don't think I will be in Germany anytime soon.

So I am bleeding in the back of my eyes, I go see the retina doctor tomorrow. The most excellent Keith G. wants to know why I need to go if I can see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home