Saturday, May 15, 2004

Should I open it?

I got a package today. It's a shoebox with something in it. The last name is close to the last name of the Unabomber and it's from Littleton, CO.

I watched some special about the Unabomber two years ago when I was in hospital with a bloodclot. I don't know why I watch stuff like that. I get all freaked out and now I look at this box and see the footage of the damage done after one of the bombs went off.

I don't really think there is anything wrong with this package. I just have an imagination that is both a blessing and a curse.

I finished the Year's Best Horror and Fantasy 15th Annual Collection. There are some brilliant stories in there.

I'm smart, intuitive and I don't think in a straight line so why do some of these stories leave me yelling what the fuck did that mean? It's maddening when I can't understand something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home