Wednesday, September 01, 2004

How can I be mad when talking to someone from New Delhi?

I called up one of my credit card companies today because I got my statement and there is a charge for a bounced check. I didn't actually bounce a check. I was sick so Cul called up and paid for my account over the phone for me but he got confused and entered the check number instead of the account number.

We tried to talk to someone in customer service right after to get it straightened out but we couldn't get ahold of anyone and then I figured nobody would actually try and process a check on an account that was clearly only three digits so we let it go.

Obviously that was a mistake so I called them up today and got a guy in New Delhi. I told him I was angry and I wanted to speak to someone who was used to talking to angry people and he said he wanted to talk to me which makes him either very brave or a fool. But then I asked him where he was and when he told me I couldn't be mad at him anymore. What kind of life does he have? I have no idea but me being mad isn't going to make his life any easier. But damn it stings that he wouldn't listen to my problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home