Monday, January 22, 2007

A warning about Tylenol

I was just reading this very sad post at Miss Snark's and saw a comment where someone warns that overdosing on Tylenol can cause liver damage.

You can get liver damage without ever taking more than the dose on the package. When I was diagnosed with PTC I had been taking two maybe two or three times a day for several months and I damaged my liver.

Once I went cold turkey my liver was able to repair itself (or at least my liver functions have come back okay) but still, be aware that you don't even need to take too much or mix it with alcohol for it to hurt you.

And on an unrelated note I'm reading A Series of Unfortunate Events in order, straight through and the Quagmire Triplets make me sad.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home