Monday, April 30, 2007

Out of control!

Do you ever have one of those days where everything is going smoothly and you think you'll be able to get everything done? Work, grocery store, write a thousand words in your new book, work on your column (which needs lots of research this week) spend time with the kids, pet the cats, feed everyone, etc. etc. only to have everything start snowballing around two PM so suddenly you notice it's 11 PM and you have a gazillion things to do? That's me today.

Tomorrow I have the appointment to start work on my crown, Thursday is Cullen's bone scan, I have to call the college about my graduation, Cam needs a thousand things to get ready to be inducted into ITS, somehow the cats don't have any food even though we spent too much at the store this evening. Sheep and wool festival is this weekend but by then we'll be exhausted!

And I missed the deadline to enter the poetry competition at Balticon by a MONTH! I forgot all about it until today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home