Friday, April 20, 2007

What's the deal with these little tiny infrequent posts?

I started another book. I finished the Gabriel book on the 27th of March and started the new one on the 18th. It's based on a short story I wrote about ten years ago called Kitta and the King Carp, which in turn I adapted into an eleven page animated short script. Now it's morphing into a novel and I think it's going to be dreadfully long because in terms of events I'm only like page two of the script but page 103 in the book...

Of course the book is much more detailed and has all new scenes. It's not I'm padding, this stuff flows because there is a lot of action and silliness.

But with my chronic illness, Cullen's sickness, full time work, raising a family and writing another novel I'm running short of time and blogs, both mine and the ones I read, are feeling the pinch.

Maybe you'll like the book and that will make up for everything. I'll try to post the crazy hospital lady story tomorrow.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home