Sunday, June 03, 2007

House hunting

My current landlord wants to raise the rent so I've been sort of looking around and today I went and looked at an apartment that is bigger than where I live now (by 30 square feet! Whoop!) and about 120 bucks a month less per month. It's also all one level as compared to the condo we live in now where the sole bathroom is upstairs. When I'm feeling really sick I can't even go downstairs for fear of throwing up and not being able to get up the stairs to the bathroom. I think one level would work much better for me.

Of course there's some loss of prestige (how silly is that?) going from a condo to an apartment I suppose but that doesn't really bother me.

The walk to school for Cam will be longer and it's about two miles further from the store where we shop but it's closer to some friends so I don't know, I guess it's a wash. We go back to look at it with Cullen tomorrow to see what he thinks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home