Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Can't move my arms...

I woke up this morning, rolled over, reached for my glasses and cringed when pain ran through my arm. I couldn't figure out why it hurt; I hadn't had a blood draw in a couple of weeks, and then I remembered.

After neglecting my Wii for weeks, I played forty-five minutes of Wii sports yesterday and beat my personal best at knocking the heavybags down. Today I pay the price.

Today's been one of those days where whatever I try to do something else gets in the way. Sit down to format newsletters and stories are missing. Try to pick up Cullen and end up on the phone with the cable company for an hour. (They're billing me twice for the same month.)

I haven't written a single word of the Kitta book yet today and I still have about a half hour of chores to do before I can start.

Script Frenzy is moving from June to April this year. I hadn't started thinking about it yet and now it's just a couple of weeks away. I'm not sure what I would work on if I did it this year. Maybe this thing about some kids that steal a UPS truck and get a big surprise.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home