Saturday, November 01, 2008

Totally confused

Once again weird rumors are going around one of the sites I work on for my day job. I just posted this in an effort to clear them up. Hopefully this time it will take.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad. I haven't even had time to read Boing Boing or Making Light more than a handful of times in the last several months. I've only read a few posts at tor.com and I haven't even had time to read any of the short stories.

The idea that I'm going to take what little spare time I have and spend it making my job harder is so ridiculous I can't understand how it got started.

What's even crazier is that the person who started this rumor isn't just calling me a liar, they're also calling my boss a liar. So weird.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home