Monday, February 16, 2009

Fantastic day

I got up this morning and had a headache, which makes about eight days for this particular headache. We're switching my medicine for the intracranial hypertension and I'm kind of hoping that I'll get used to it and my headache will go away. If it doesn't I'll have to go back to my old regime, which is playing holy hell with my blood sugar.

I find that when I have a headache I usually feel better if I can move around, get some exercise, stretch my shoulders and neck so I did, worked out until I felt better. Then I sat down and worked on this first draft I've been working on forever, really almost a year, and finally, praise Jesus, finished it. That's an incredible relief. It's an awful mess and I may not do anything further with it but for now I'm happy it's finished.

I've been listening to Mika today; a great choice for fun, happy music that's easy to work out to. Then I got caught up on one of my email accounts. Now I'm getting caught up on Battlestar Galactica. Good times.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home