Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Having a bit of a mindfuck week

My emotions have been all over the place this week. I'm heartbroken over the terrible tragedy in Poland, which I don't think I can even really comprehend, but still makes my chest hurt and my eyes tear up every time I think about it.

At the same time I'm psyched that we actually found three possible houses this week, after so many that really didn't work.

I'm nervous waiting to hear about the contract we signed yesterday.

I'm upset that I'm massively behind in Script Frenzy, with only 34 pages where last year at this time I had 70. Ideally I'd like to have 52.

But I'm happy that what I am writing is working well. I just finished a kick ass action scene that involved hiding a very old woman behind a shrubbery then beating up a stalker....

And of course I'm totally freaked out as part of this script is set in Hungary during the war and I'm following some Holocaust twitterers who are saying what was happening on this day x number of years ago. It's all so grim.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home