Thursday, October 28, 2010

Who's the Oldest Member of the Congregation?

Here's a nice piece about the discovery of a slice of a dinosaur skull found in a church.


In other news Mal has been sick all day. I've been trying to keep his water intake up and just realized I never drank any water myself. Smooth!

I'm extremely disapointed that Caprica has been canceled. I was thinking just the other day how deep the world building is on that show, not just with New Cap City but the tattoos and the complete mythos. So much there and it's gone after one season. Sigh.

A teen I know got in touch with me to say that their stepmother had slagged them off via FaceBook. Crazytown. Their stepmother is almost old enough to get Medicare and is acting younger than the teen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home