Wednesday, December 22, 2010

No internet?

I went to the hematologist/oncologist yesterday for my three month visit (everything was groovy, even my PT/INR for once) and met a couple of charming older ladies. They wanted to steal my coat, which I bought online at the end of the season last year for like twenty bucks. They liked that it was wool and especially liked the pink plaid trim, which is the reason I bought it.

One of them said she didn't have an internet at her house and the other one said she would get her son to show her how to shop online. They seemed just as impressed that I had made a successful purchase online as they were with the coat itself. They were just as cute as buttons. The younger was 82 and I didn't catch the age of the older one.

They were also worried about Cam, who was keeping me company. The trouble with going to the cancer center is everyone assumes someone in your party has cancer and they were worried it was him. They were quite pleased that we were there for my esoteric clotting disorder.

Today was my first day back at work after a week off and I'm kind of exhausted. During the busiest part of the day when I was getting new stories to post every couple of minutes I wondered how in the world I did it. Did I forget some secret for staying on top of all of the sites and newsletters?

I have a million presents to wrap but today is probably not going to be the day I do it. I'm not quite sure how we ended up so close to Christmas. I feel like it was the fifth like two days ago...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home