Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I used to live in this community called Whispering Woods. It would send out this retarded newsletter now and again. I remember one that was just seeped in prejudice before it went out.

It said that if we saw any teenagers standing around to call 911. Now can you imagine saying that about senior citizens? If you see anyone over 65 standing around in groups call 911.

I hate the way our society is so anti-youth. I think it comes from jealousy.

Not remembering what a wretched time adolescence was for most of us, these schmoes who work and sleep and watch tv and just are lumpy whatevers with no goals in life think that being a teenager is all fun and no troubles and want that for themselves. Not being able to attain it they strike out against those they wish to emulate.

Skateboarding is not a crime. Unless you're near a mall. Or a suburb. Or a city. Okay, wait, maybe it is a crime. Then I want to do my time. It's my duty. Arrest me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home