Wednesday, July 02, 2003

Ha! I was talking about my time problem last night and perception. I woke up a lot this morning and I kept thinking it was really late but the kids had unplugged my clock to play X-box.

I finally got up and came down to see if I was late for work and I was getting up half an hour early. That's two days in a row. Very freaky for me, usually I can't go to sleep but I do sleep well in the early morning hours.

I see that it looks funny that I said I'd been playing the same song since 6 and it posted at 6:17. That's Pacific time and I'm Eastern time so I'd been playing it for three hours.

Natty Dreads Day XIX

I think I am finally starting to dread up. I'm still not sure and I swear I have never seen anyone with curly dreads before. More proof of my freakiness. *beams*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home