Sunday, August 24, 2003

I am such a freak. I dig it, I'm into it, I cherish my freakiness. But when the world gets freaky with me I am somtimes not happy with the outcome.

I was out running errands this afternoon. Target for the kid's school supplies, Atomic Books so I could spend a fortune on comics and Lemony Snicket. Then I stopped to put air in the tire that Casey bought that leaks.

I'm standing by the air machine, reading how it works and swear, it was like God bitch-slapped me. One second I was standing there and then I was falling, rolling along the concrete and then lying on the ground kind of stunned. I was about twelve feet away from the van. My shoe was at the halfway mark.

I hurt my wrists, my neck, my back, scraped up most of my left leg, which is already turning interesting colours and my head and belly hurt. Oh and I scraped my toes because my shoe was off.

I don't know what happened. I've fallen off a horse with less damage than this getting air thing. I'm a freak. What can I say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home