Tuesday, December 30, 2003

I watched a lot of movies with Chris this weekend. Res Dogs was one because I really couldn't remember it. After we watched I though no wonder I don't remember it. Talk about the feel good movie of the year.

We used to have this sarcasm icon. I never quite mastered it because it was complex. It would be useful though if everyone used it.

We saw the Big Labowski (sp?). That was quite interesting and funny but the ending left me flat.

Someone died in ever film we watched. It made me think of the time pao asked me why I don't ever make happy fun dancing movies. The Big L. is probably the closest to a happy fun dancing movie I have seen in awhile but it was certainly not all happy, all fun.

Since I did Hannibal that makes me one degree from the Coen brothers. Two from Tarantino. Then two or three from degrees from Fight Club because I did Runaway Bride with Richard Gere who is in Primal Fear with Ed Norton. K I am getting too tired to make any sense. I am trying to say that I am within a few degrees of every movie we watched this weekend. I bought Bowling for Columbine because I want to do that shoot with Monikka about shooters and I thought I'd better make sure nobody has done what I want already

I haven't seen it yet. Now maybe I will sleep. Stranger things have happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home