Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Why can't I sleep?

I am getting spam from both political parties. Today George W asked me to party with him. Or have a party for him or something. If I get five people to come to my party a lord high muckity muck in the campaign will call and talk to my guests. As if I would give any political person my phone number.

Clinton said he wanted to make history with me. Hubba hubba. Sadly Clinton thinks my name is Gertrude. George however thinks I will give him ten thousand dollars so they are both confused.

Let's play just the candidates by their looks. I have not seen either of these men in person nor on television. Just pictures and a lot of people making fun of dear old George W.

Kerry looks like he would do bad things on purpose. That he would not only push the big red shiny button but he would be whacking off while pushing it.

George looks like he would push the big red shiny button because he thought it would make coffee. He might destroy the world but it would be because he's too stupid not too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home