Sunday, June 26, 2005

Valuable Lessons Never Learned Here

I should know by now to never post that I am not throwing up and that I am headache free. Almost immediately after posting last night I got a pretty bad headache and then was awake all night long. I know people say that and don't mean it but I do. The birds started singing around three am, I finished reading From Hell around four, was wide awake and kind of freaked out so I read this book I got Cam called the Hideout or something.

I turned off the computer around five am and was awake for an entire book after that. I don't know what time I fell asleep because I don't have a clock in my bedroom but the sun had been up for a good while. I got up around 10:30 and immediately started throwing up.

As far as I am concerned this is just more proof that there is a strong sleep/PTC symptom connection.

I'm toying with the idea of trying DDR but I am afraid that I won't be able to tolerate the flashing lights. I can't bear for the kids to have the TV on when I am in the same room because the flickering always makes me sick. I would hate to buy the whole DDR rigaramole and then not be able to use it.

I read this RL Stine book today called Sunburn. It was so bad. It was like he was trying to write like Christopher Pike, teen aged girls get together for reunion, one of them secretly wants to kill the rest, they're all too stupid to realize it, there is a mysterious person running around who may or may not be a ghost, blah, blah, blah.

The most interesting thing about this book is that it came from a library in Alaska. It still has the little checkout card in it. How did it end up in my bedroom? Now there is a real mystery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home