Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I Made a Chinese Bunny Say Hell

I was working on my column, this week about Jonathan Coulton, and I clicked his link to a really fun video of two Chinese boys lipsynching to the Back Street Boys (while a third boy in their dorm room ignores them completely.) From there I ended up at a Chinese website and clicked random shiny, pretty things until I came to a page that kept giving me error messages (that I couldn't read) until finally Cullen said he thought I should type something into the text box. I figured out that whatever I typed was probably going to show up over this rabbit's head so I typed "Hello, I speak no languages" but only the word "hell" showed up.

See that's what happens to you when you have an impossible deadline like NaNoWriMo. You teach cute, fuzzy, small, Asian animals to curse instead of writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home