Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Trouble With Remembering Things Drives Me Crazy

I decided to try NaNoWriMo, while pretending that I am not. So for today I started Friday's column, did some research for the article due on the 8th and am planning to write 2000 words of a project I have been thinking about for a long time called The Fragmented Woman.

Of course I run into trouble immediately. I can't remember my plans for this book. I know I wanted it to be a script, ideally for John Cusack, I know it involves hoaxes, impersonations, a kidnapping that doesn't work and generally characters running riot and behaving badly. I know I had some very funny ideas. What were they? Don't know.

I can't even remember what you call the guy on the set in charge of the extras. This is so aggravating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home