Monday, November 20, 2006

Migraine day

I woke up at 11:30, really late for me and got Cam up to he could go break the set down. I was going to give him a ride to school but my head really hurt and my vision was screwed so he had to walk.

I read for a little while and went back to sleep, really not waking up until four when I felt like the whole day was down the tubes and pretty pissed off that the whole weekend was gone and I hadn't gotten much done. Then Cam pointed out that it was great I'd gone back to sleep because my head was better. The funny thing is I had forgotten all about the fact that I woke up with a bad headache. Which kind of means that me keeping track of my headaches isn't going all that well. I don't know what I'll saw when my doctor asks if my headaches are better or worse with no Diamox.

I managed to write another two thousand words, mostly by telling myself I'd only write ten words. Then another ten. And so on. 36,000 words so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home