Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Researching can be really hard

Today I'm writing about a boy who has been dead for a number of years who considers himself the greatest expert on games. He's really interested in reviving games that nobody really plays anymore or games that are sort of on the verge of being obsolete. Gabriel, my lead, finds his sitting on the steps of the home playing jacks and the kid makes a couple of comments about the history of the game.

The only thing is that years and years ago when I was a girl and someone called jacks a sissy game someone told me that it really has this bloody history. So I set off to find out what I could and what I discovered was about a GAZILLION gambling websites. Even if you put in -gambling you get a zillion nonhelpful websites, mostly about crackerjacks. It's quite frustrating.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home