Sunday, March 04, 2007

Fucking awesome dream

Last night I had this dream where Neil was either making a movie or GOH at a convention and he needed some rats but he was afraid of them. (which is silly because Neil is a rat) So I went into the parking garage (the same one that figures in a lot of my dreams and had Jesus fish sculpture made out of tools) and made friends with some rats.

I have sadly forgotten their names but I ended up with ten of them that wanted to be in Neil's project. One was a small black/brown one that was very smart and about the size of a mouse. but very insistent they are in fact a rat. A white one that was just really friendly and motherly. A big musclebound stupid black one. The Prince of Rats, a black one with a cape imbedded with jewels. And some of other colors, including fawn, that just wanted to hang around and have fun with Neil. Good times.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home