Thursday, May 03, 2007

Mildly Amusing

If you read this rant from the dude that runs this awful site that exults in lenders going out of business you can find a lot to laugh about but the best part is how vehement he is when he says he's not a blogger.

The second is that I am quite obviously not a "blogger" with ml-implode. I don't use any "blogging" software; the system I have is unique and I produced it myself.


He goes on, blah blah blah but I won't bore you with it. Let's just skip to his gawdawful home page where we see:

Founder's Pages

* autoDogmatic (blog)
* Wall Street Examiner (blog)


So his first two sites listed are blogs but he's not a blogger? He's got this enormous blog roll and many of his readers are bloggers. Why try so hard to alienate them? It's quite odd. And really, could he fit any more ads on his site?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home