Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Script Frenzy

I've been d0ing about 750 words a day for Script Frenzy. I'm on page 20 as of right this second. I've also been doing the thousand words a day for Kitta. The Kitta story is winding up, I'll probably finish this episode tomorrow or the next day. Then I might take a break and write a quick werewolf story that would be set in the Gabriel universe - the character shows up in the Gabriel book kind of briefly, this would be a chance for him to tell his story in more depth.

Watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind finally. It was good but a little too heartbreaking for me. Sometimes I think I'm too fragile to watch anything or read any books at all...

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're like a whirlywind of words and awesome!

Prolific is your first name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home