Monday, July 30, 2007

Another insanely busy day

Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I wake up and think about what I have to do that day. Mom stuff, day job stuff, cardio, strength training, household stuff, write a thousand words in my two projects, try and get some rewriting done, call about some medical bills that were never paid, etc.

Monday I'd like to start my column. If I write 200 words a day it will be done by Thursday night. But today was crazy busy again so I'm only now sitting down to write my projects. Poor Clive has an eye injury that could leave him blind and Tesla accidentally brought a crazed creature back from the dreamworld with him. So much stress these poor characters have...

2 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger James Diggs said...

where can we read your columns and writings? Sounds like you got a very interesting world running around your head.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Georgiana said...

Hi James,

Thanks for asking! For now you access my entertainment column at http://www.brokeruniverse.com/qualitytime.

I'll be moving it to its own website shortly but for now that's the best place to get it.

I have one short story up at Word Riot called On the Couch and you can find it here. http://www.wordriot.org/template.php?ID=99

Other than that I need to get in gear and submit a bunch of my work instead of just letting it sit around and gather dust.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home