Sunday, July 15, 2007

Wii sports

So I've been sick for the last two days with a really bad headache. I took some tramadol last night but kept waking up with serious pain. This morning I felt awful and woke up well before I should have. Pulsatile tinnitus is horrible, sounding like a helicopter part of the day.

I managed to get my writing done but nothing else I had planned for the day.

Finally I sort of fell asleep, drifting in and out at all day. My head felt a little better so I thought I'd just do a Wii fitness test and take a bath and read for awhile.

Well I scored the best I've ever scored, 41, which was pretty sweet. Then the enkaphlins started to kick in and I felt a little better. Did two rounds of bowling, felt even better. Then I started feeling sick but wanted to go for a full 20 minutes so I did some baseball and then I crazily tried boxing for the first time. Then everything went black and I had to lay down for awhile.

But end result, I managed to clean the bathroom AND did Wii sports for 50 minutes. 50!! I love my Wii.

I probably won't be able to move tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home