Saturday, October 27, 2007

Squee!! I can't wait to see this.

http://www.theorphanagemovie.com/ This looks like exactly my kind of film, scary but without pools of blood. (No offense oh master of mayhem.) Like Pan's Labyrinth it's in Spanish with English subtitles, although they worked so well in Pan's Labyrinth that I completely forgot the film wasn't in my native tongue. Neil talks about it here.

And speaking of subtitles, Cam was raised on Jackie Chan movies. My sister Megan and her boyfriend Jimi used to watch him for me while I was at work and they're megafans. When we took Cam to see Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon he hadn't been reading all that long and he was expecting a Jackie Chan film (I guess because it had martial arts in it so it must be Jackie) and when the movie ended he was so exhausted from all that reading that I had to carry him back to the car.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home