Saturday, January 26, 2008

Even more Terminator stuff

Way the hell back in 2000, I think before I even got the job I have now, I worked on a show called Young Americans. It was a spin-off of Dawson's Creek and was filmed in Havre De Grace, although it was supposed to take place in Maine I believe.

Mark Famiglietti was one of the leads and just a super nice guy, very friendly and open to goofing off a little with his stand-in who was a friend of mine. I was suprised today to see that Mark was in Terminator 3, Rise of the Machines.

Which makes me, yanno, one degree from the film. I'm just sayin'

I've got steam-powered robots that declared war on the entire world in the Stork Situation, clanking around and stealing anything they can burn, which is one reason I've got crazed robots on the brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home