Friday, March 14, 2008

Psyched out by a kitty

I was over at my sister's mother-in-law's house last night, for a super nice dinner, when her cat strolled into the room. It's a black and white model with loads of dignity. After collecting some oohs and aahs as its due it walked over to the nicest chair in the room and started sharpening its claws.

Well I hissed at it, a sort of psssp, psssp, pssp noise that I learned ages ago, which usually works because it's similar to the noise a mama kitty will make to the kitten when she's in discipline noise.

She slowly turned her head, while still ripping the chair to shreds, and gave me the coldest look ever. Meanwhile all conversation stopped and everyone looked at me. And I said, "I'm sorry, is she allowed to do that?"

She wasn't actually, but for just a moment, she fooled me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home