Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Too many animals

There are a million animals popping up all over my work. Today a bear called Demetrius showed up in my script today. He grew up with Max, the cop who has kind of turned into a major character. They spent a lot of time playing in the mysterious street where Oswald, the lead, finds the chimera egg.

Now we have one chimera, a cat and her six kittens, all grown to enormous size, and a bear. Oh and a horse that is sort of a plot point. Kids and animals = impossible to film.

I've got no idea what my column will be about this week. Usually by this time I've got it half finished but I'm totally lost. Cam needs allergy shots before deadline, I need to go to the laundromat, Cullen needs a ride home from UMBC. It's starting to look impossible.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home