Thursday, April 10, 2008

I didn't know there were any wineries in Texas

I'm working on Smorgasbord, the new kol I picked up, and I'm reading about this event at the 23rd annual Texas Hill Country Wine and Food Festival, which features sixty wineries. That's a lot I think, although I'm not really up on these things.

This is what I find most amusing:

http://www.texaswineandfood.org/event_schedule.php?evid=103

It's the hottest ticket in town and you too can join the fun of this exclusive After Party. This brand new event takes place at the coolest new East Austin production studio, Action Figure Studios. Featuring signature cocktails, celebrity sightings and music with a techno-vibe, you'll relax and indulge at this multi-sensory, multi-media happening. Valet parking will be available and is complimentary for Lexus owners.


I don't understand the special treatment for Lexus owners thing. Is that a special club?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home